BulletProof Security Pro has an amazing track record. BPS Pro has been publicly available for 5+ years and is installed on over 20,000 websites worldwide. Not a single one of those 20,000+ websites in 5+ years has been hacked.
BPS Pro protects your website files and database with multiple overlapping outer and inner layers of website security protection. The most powerful innermost countermeasure website security layer is AutoRestore|Quarantine Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (ARQ IDPS). A brief description of ARQ IDPS is below.
FTP password hacked, cracked or cross-site infection/injection protection:
ARQ IDPS is a file monitor that automatically quarantines malicious hacker files and autorestores legitimate website files if they have been altered or tampered with. Quarantined files can be viewed, restored or deleted. ARQ IDPS can monitor and protect any/all website files under your entire Hosting Account.
ARQ IDPS uses a much more reliable method of checking and monitoring website files instead of scanning files for malicious code. Hacker files that do not contain any malicious code will never be detected by any/all scanners. ARQ IDPS quarantines all hacker files whether or not they contain malicious code.
99.99% of all website spamming is automated using spambots. Using JTC Anti-Spam|Anti-Hacker and Login Security will completely eliminate all spambot registrations, spambot logins and spambot comments on your website.
Self-repairing ~ Self-configuring:
BPS Pro is a fully automated website security plugin that is self-repairing and self-configuring. After running the Setup Wizard, all BPS Pro automated security systems are completely setup.
All points of attack are monitored and protected by the extensive and comprehensive automated security systems and features in BPS Pro. A few brief examples are below.
- ARQ IDPS: Protects against files being modified or tampered with. Quarantines hacker files.
- Plugin Firewall: IP Firewall that protects plugin files from being publicly accessible.
- Uploads Anti-Exploit Guard: Protects the WordPress uploads folder from being exploited.
- JTC Anti-Spam|Anti-Hacker: Protects against Brute Force Login attacks and Spammers.
- DB Monitor (IDS): Monitors, logs & alerts you about any Database changes.
Peace Of Mind ~ No wondering if your website files or Database have been tampered with.
For more details & information about BulletProof Security Pro features click the BPS Pro Feature Highlights accordion tab. The links below also contain additional details and info about BPS Pro:
BulletProof Security Pro costs less than any other premium WordPress Security Plugin and offers more features and website security protection.
- One Time Purchase Price Of $59.95 ~ No recurring yearly fees or subscriptions.
- Free BPS Pro Upgrades For Life ~ No additional fees or costs for upgrades.
- Free BPS Pro Technical Support ~ No additional fees or costs for Technical Support.
- Unlimited Installations ~ Whether you have 1 website or 1,000 websites there are no additional fees or costs to install BPS Pro on any/all of your websites (BulletProof Security Pro Software License).
- Sometimes in life the best product is also the best priced product.
- Total Cost After 5 Years for 1, 10, 100 & 1,000 Websites
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ~ If for any reason you are dissatisfied with BulletProof Security Pro, you may obtain a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days of your purchase date (BulletProof Security Pro Software License).
BPS Pro Feature Highlights
View All BPS Pro Features
- One-Click Setup Wizard: Fast, simple and complete BPS Pro installation and setup.
- AutoRestore|Quarantine (ARQ IDPS): File monitor that automatically quarantines malicious hacker files and autorestores legitimate website files if they have been altered or tampered with. Quarantined files can be viewed, restored or deleted. ARQ IDPS can monitor and protect any/all website files under your entire Hosting Account.
- Plugin Firewall|AutoPilot Mode: IP based Firewall that protects the WordPress Plugins Folder/all plugin files from being publicly accessible and exploited. Your IP address is whitelisted and updated in real-time. AutoPilot Mode automatically creates Plugin Firewall Whitelist rules in real-time.
- JTC Anti-Spam|Anti-Hacker: JTC is designed to stop all Form processing if an invalid CAPTCHA is entered or the JTC SpamBot Trap is triggered. This means that auto-posting HackerBots and SpamBots cannot auto-register, auto-post, auto-login, auto-comment or overload your website with Brute Force Login attacks, DoS/DDoS attacks or other auto-posting Form Request attacks. JTC Anti-Spam|Anti-Hacker protects these website pages/Forms: Login page/Form, Registration page/Form, Lost Password page/Form, Comment page/Form, BuddyPress Register page/Form and the BuddyPress Sidebar Login Form.
- Login Security & Monitoring: Protects your WordPress Login page from Brute Force Login attacks. You can choose to Log All User Account Logins or Log Only User Account Lockouts. Some of the available Option Settings are: Max Login Attempts, Automatic Lockout Time, Manual Lockout Time, Attempts Remaining, Enable/Disable Password Reset, Export|Download Login Security Table, Lock, Unlock or Delete User Accounts and more.
- Uploads Anti-Exploit Guard (UAEG): Protects the WordPress Uploads folder. ONLY safe image files with valid image file extensions such as jpg, gif, png, etc. can be accessed, opened or viewed from the uploads folder. UAEG blocks files by file extension names in the uploads folder from being accessed, opened, viewed, processed or executed. Malicious files cannot be accessed, opened, viewed, processed or executed in the WordPress Uploads folder.
- DB Monitor (IDS): The DB Monitor is an automated Intrusion Detection System (IDS) that alerts you via email anytime a change/modification occurs in your WordPress database or a new database table is created in your WordPress database. The DB Monitor email alert contains information about what database change/modification occurred and other relevant help info. Your DB Monitor Log also logs any changes/modifications to your WordPress database and other relevant help info.
- DB Backup: Full|Partial DB Backups, Manual|Scheduled DB Backups, Email Zip Backups, Download Zip Backup files, Automatically Delete Old Backup files. Scheduled backup job options: Hourly, Daily, Weekly and Monthly. Send scheduled backup zip file via email or just send email only, automatically delete old backup files after a certain period of time, Override Scheduled Backup Jobs (turn off all Scheduled Backup Jobs) and more.
- DB Diff Tool: The DB Diff Tool compares old database tables from DB backups to current database tables and displays any differences in the data/content of those 2 database tables. The DB Diff Tool can also be used to compare any data and not only just DB data.
- DB Table Prefix Changer: Change your WordPress Database Table Prefix name to a unique Database Table Prefix name. Note: The default WordPress Database Table Prefix name is: wp_.
- DB Status & Info: General DB Info shows commonly checked DB status and info about your WordPress database at a glance. Extensive DB Info shows extensive DB status information using: SHOW PRIVILEGES, SHOW TABLE STATUS|SIZE, SHOW STORAGE ENGINES, SHOW FULL PROCESSLIST, SHOW GLOBAL STATUS, SHOW SESSION STATUS, SHOW GLOBAL VARIABLES and SHOW SESSION VARIABLES
- Auth Cookie Expiration: Change the WordPress Authentication Cookie Expiration time. The default WordPress Authentication Cookie Expiration time is 2880 Minutes/2 Days and 20160 Minutes/14 Days if a User checks the Remember Me checkbox when they login. You can change the WordPress Authentication Cookie Expiration time to whatever expiration time setting that you choose. Enable|Disable Auth Cookie Expiration Time For These User Roles: Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor and Subscriber.
- S-Monitor: S-Monitor is the centralized Security Monitoring and Alerting Core where you can manage and choose BPS Pro settings for Dashboard Alerts, Dashboard Status Display|Inpage Status Display, Email Alerts, Automated Log file handling, Error checking, etc. Having BPS Pro monitoring, alerting and log file handling options all in one centralized location makes it simple and easy to change all/any BPS Pro settings to your particular preferences.
- Maintenance Mode: Create a custom unique Website Under Maintenance or Coming Soon page or use the pre-made images that come with BPS Pro Maintenance Mode. Allows you to continue to Login|Logout and work on your website while visitors see a Website Under Maintenance page. Enable FrontEnd Maintenance Mode, BackEnd Maintenance Mode or both FrontEnd & BackEnd Maintenance Modes. Display a Countdown Timer to visitors, Display Visitor IP Address, Enable Visitor Logging, Send Email Reminder when Maintenance Mode Countdown Timer has completed and more.
- Pro Tools: 16 mini-plugins: Online Base64 Decoder, Offline Base64 Decode|Encode, Mcrypt ~ Decrypt|Encrypt, Crypt Encryption, Scheduled Crons (display and reschedule/reset Cron Jobs), String|Function Finder (find any string - name of a function, code, text, etc. - in any files anywhere under your hosting account), String Replacer|Remover (search and replace any string/text/code in any files anywhere under your hosting account), DB String Finder (search your entire database for strings/text/code), DB Table Cleaner|Remover (empty/drop DB Tables), DNS Finder (find all DNS Records for websites by Domain Name), Ping Website|Server (check if a website domain is Up/Down/connection/blocking), cURL Scan (scan website Source Code for strings/text/code), Website Headers (check and display Headers using GET or HEAD Requests), WP Automatic Update (Turn WP Automatic Updates On or Off and other settings), Plugin Update Check (force new Plugin update check), XML-RPC Exploit Checker (check your website or a remote website to see if the website is protected against or vulnerable to an XML-RPC exploit).
- Logging|Log Files: Security Log, PHP Error Log, Quarantine Log, DB Backup Log & DB Monitor Log.
- .htaccess Website Security (Firewalls)
- Custom php.ini Website Security
- F-Lock: File & Folder Locking.
- Upload Zip Install
View All BPS Pro Features
PayPal Purchase & BPS Pro Plugin Zip File Download:
1. When you purchase BPS Pro, a User Account is automatically created for you on the ait-pro.com website to login and download BPS Pro.
2. After purchasing BPS Pro, login to the BPS Pro Download Login page using your PayPal email address. Your Username and Password are your PayPal email address. Example: Username: firstname.lastname@example.org - Password: email@example.com.
3. Your BPS Pro Download-Request Key is displayed to you the first time you login to the BPS Pro Download Area. Enter your BPS Pro Download-Request Key to download the BPS Pro plugin zip file.
Notes & Additional Purchase Info:
Your PayPal purchase transaction is handled completely and securely by PayPal. We do not have access to any of your purchase/financial information. PayPal IPN sends us a completed purchase transaction/receipt with your PayPal email address only, which is used to automatically create your ait-pro.com User Account.
If you are not automatically sent to the BPS Pro Download Login page after completing your PayPal purchase, return to this page and click this link: BPS Pro Download Login page. The Quick Links sidebar on the top right hand side of this page also contains this link & other useful links.
After completing your PayPal purchase an automated email is also sent to your PayPal email address. The automated email also contains your BPS Pro Download-Request Key and a link to the BPS Pro Installation, Activation and Setup Wizard Video Tutorial. Note: The automated email may get rejected/blocked or spammed, so be sure to copy and save your BPS Pro Download-Request Key to your computer when you login to the BPS Pro Download Login Area.
All future upgrades of BPS Pro are one-click upgrades from within your WordPress Dashboard.
Some of the highest ranking and most popular websites in the world use BulletProof Security Pro. AITpro does not display, expose or share your public, personal or private information for promotional reasons or for any reason, unless court ordered or required by legal process. All personal and private data is encrypted and cannot be accessed publicly. AITpro does not SPAM under any circumstances.
BulletProof Security Pro Licensing Info:
BulletProof Security Pro Software License
The BulletProof Security Pro license does not have a limitation on the number of websites, website domains and website hosting accounts that you can install BulletProof Security Pro on, as long as these websites, website domains and website hosting accounts are either owned directly by you, supported directly by you or managed directly by you on an ongoing basis. Please read the BulletProof Security Pro Software License before purchasing BulletProof Security Pro.
Thank you for choosing BulletProof Security Pro!